Monday, November 16, 2009

Wedding Day Photos...finally!

I sure love this guy!



Just before a kiss...

Don't I look happy?


Our families
Darrel and I were married on July 22, 2009 by our Bishop, Bishop Brown, at Greenough Park. I pretty much bucked the entire system when we got married. I didn't wear white, have flowers or invite a whole lot of people to come. We knew our friends would have come to support us, but I wanted it to just be family. We were grateful for all our family who came. It was a really exciting and fun day for us. I'm a lucky girl to have found someone so quickly who is so amazing.



3 comments:

Victoria said...

Okay.... love love LOVE the second to the last photo. Yes, you look so happy. You two look beautiful together, and I love the happy color you chose.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Yeay pics make me happy. I am so so happy for you

Brittany said...

Pink Dress & a Headband - a changed woman I say! You look stunning and very happy. These pictures just make me smile. You deserve all the happiness in the world!


April 2009