Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hair Dying Experiment

So I’ve had my hair highlighted since July and decided to go back to my natural brown color.  I thought “It can’t be THAT hard to color your own hair.” So I bought a kit and with Laynee’s help dyed my own hair. 

 

Here’s the before shot:                               before hair (1)

The solution is in, now I’m just waiting for it to work. IMG00018-20091119-1145

The after shot:                                                                                                      IMG00033-20091119-1236 (3)

It actually looked pretty good for about a week and then the color faded.  It doesn’t look quite as highlighted now as it did before but you can still see my brown roots.  Dang. I guess I’ll have to have a professional do it next time.  I should just feel lucky that it didn’t turn my hair orange. 

1 comment:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

....because I have proven orange hair is hard to pull off lol!!!!


April 2009