Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Video clips

So the thing I'm most excited about with blogging is the video clip capability. Some of you may not know, but my parents are going on a mission for our church in June and will be gone for 3 years. I've been sad thinking about them missing out on the things my kids are doing. This will be a great way for them to see what things my kids are doing. So, there will probably be a lot of videos on my blog in the next few weeks as I experiment with it. (I can assure you that there will be no video clip of labor and delivery. Living through that once is enough for me.)

3 comments:

- Tristin - said...

YEAH! I was hoping you'd post a preggo pic!!!!! YOU LOOK SOO GREAT! Truly-I don't think you look 9-months pregnant! But, I'm sure you probably FEEL it! Just keep chanting the magical word........"EPIDERAL!!" :)HA! I'm so excited for you guys- Congratulations, again!!!

Green Montana said...

Janna,

Your picture turned out so nice. I agree with the above comment that you really don't look as far along as you are. Cute picture~
Lindsey

Carrie Godfrey said...

the website that I saw that makes your blog into a book is blurb.com. I haven't actually done it, but it looks pretty cool.


April 2009