Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hiking the M

Laynee and Daddy
"All Missoula"
Taking a Break
Sitting on the M

Matt decided to take Laynee to hike the M. She made it part way up and then received a ride from her dad to the top. When she got up to the top of the mountain, she turned around and pointing out at the city of Missoula, asked her dad, "What is that?" Matt responded that it was Missoula. Then she pointed at a different area of the city and asked "What is that?" Matt said it was Missoula, too and said that everything she could see was all Missoula. It was a hard concept for her to understand. She had such a great time being with her dad.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

You guys are such fun parents. Laynee will have so many great memories!

Richardson said...

Way to go Laynee!! I wonder if Ryan could do it?

Brittany said...

Cute Pictures!! I wish I had someone to carry me up the mountain when I hiked the "M". It gets so steep! :) Laynee looks adorable.

- Tristin - said...

Great job Laynee! I can BARELY make it up the M without stopping 5 or 6 times! Seeing those pics overlooking the city makes me miss how BEAUTIFUL it is! Enjoy it for me!

Brian and Sylda Pfile said...

cool blog


April 2009