Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not a post to brag...

Disclaimer: So, I don't know how many of you are really good about tracking what your kids are doing. I only do so-so on keeping notes of their accomplishments. I'm going to start putting notes in my blog. This isn't to brag about kids but more as a record of what they are doing.

Laynee learned this morning how to button and unbutton her sweater. She has done it over and over about 5 times this morning.

McKinley is playing a new game. Sometimes when I'm holding her and someone comes up and talks to her, she pretends to be shy and puts her head down on my chest. Then she puts her head up, smiles and looks at the person. If the person tries to talk to her again, she immediately puts her head down again. I didn't realize how cute it is until last night, her Aunt Brooke was holding her and someone she doesn't know well talked to her and she did it. I got to just watch the whole thing. So adorable!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

How sweet! I want to meet her some day. Laynee is always so on top things. We miss you guys!

molly said...

It has been great to hold both of your kids in the hospital and then watch them grow. I can just picture Laynee proudly buttoning and unbuttoning her sweater. What a big accomplishment for her!

birdeeb said...

I like to brag about my kids haha ;o) You should check out my blog it's full of stuff they do & say. I have a friend that has things her 4 year old says on the side bar of her blog & it's hillarious!


April 2009