Thursday, March 6, 2008

McKinley Elizabeth Bell

As many of you know, we had McKinley Elizabeth, March 4 at 1:51am. She weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. The delivery was uncomplicated and went pretty smooth. (We got to the hospital at 9:40pm and had her at 1:51am.) It's surreal to think that it's over and she's finally here. She's such a little sweetie. The slide show doesn't have too many pictures yet. I'll be adding more later, but honestly I'm too tired to do more right now. Thanks for all the phone calls and support from everyone. You can also go to communitymed.org and click on eCradle and then click on her name to see the hospital picture of her.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

She is perfect. I can't wait to hear more. I hope everything is going well. Congrats!!!

Elizabeth said...

So cute!!! Almost makes me want another right now...almost!


April 2009